To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 5:31 PM
Subject: [TCML] Copper vs. Aluminum/Steel wire for the secondary coil?

If I were to use this on a secondary coil form, how would the numbers crunch differently in terms of inductance, frequency, resistance, self capacitance etc? I know the performance would not likely be as good as copper, as it is not as good of a conductor ...

also I am guessing on it being aluminum, i don't think its steel as it does not react to an fairly strong magnet.