RE: [TCML] Need Help Troubleshooting My First TC

Hi, umm, Hairball...

Your 15/20 NST sounds like an odd current rating.  Typically 15kV "core and coil" units come in 30 & 60 ma ratings.  Are you certain that yours isn't a solid-state (i.e. 20KHz inverter) unit?  I'm afraid that such high frequency units cannot be used in Tesla coils.  A 50 or 60 Hz HV output is required.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA