[TCML] Two spark gaps in a coil?

I have an idea, has anyone else tried this?

Using two spark gaps in SGTC, where the capacitor is in parallell with the NST as usual, and then each lead off the capacitor goes to one end of each gap.  Then the ends of the primary coil each connect to the other side of each gap.

My first thought is that it would cause a greater variation in the amount of voltage going through the primary, where the primary would only be 'on' as the cap discharges through the it, and then after cap discharge, the primary totally 'off' not connected to anything, as the spark gaps are 'open' while the capacitor charges for the next spark.

Single gap coils have some voltage always in them as one output of the NST is always on to one end of the cap, then one end of the primary, so it goes from some power to high discharge, where 2 gaps would have it go from no power to high discharge, a greater variance between each bang.

Would a coil even work at all like that?  Would it affect streamer length etc?

Brian Hall