Re: [TCML] SSTC full bridge control system question

Mike, the phase reversal is in the *secondary* current with respect to the
primary current, which when you consider the mutual inductance, causes a
large cancellation of primary current (can be nearly 100%).  Choosing the
ratios per Antonio's math is just sort of another way of specifying tuning
and coupling coefficient (as far as i can tell).  The sad thing is that
while mathematically elegant and nice, it does fall apart a bit when
streamer loading comes into play.  And as far as i know, no one has a
streamer model that includes the dynamic effects that truly determine the
streamer impedance.  Its certainly not an easy problem either, any of my
measurements suggest the streamer impedance really jumps around a lot
depending on whats out there for your spark.

Steve