Re: [TCML] FLASH: Video: Tesla on the History Channel, tonite 18 May US

Modern Marvels: Mad Electricity
Nikola Tesla's bizarre vision of the future brought him failure, but
his genius electrified the world. Travel to Niagara Falls, where in
1893, Tesla installed his new system of Alternating Electrical Current
known as AC--the same power we use today.
Uncover the forgotten ruins of Tesla's dream experiment---a huge tower
on Long Island Sound he hoped would wirelessly power the world.
Radar, death rays, invisibility devices and earthquake machines: Tesla
claimed to have created them all. More than 100 years ago Tesla
foresaw the need for alternative energies like geothermal and solar.

""Don't get me started on the History Channel Inaccuracies""

Yes, this looks like the kind of show where my wife gets mad at me
because I spend an hour yelling at the television and then drive her
nuts explaining what really happened for several hours afterwards, and
then into the next day.
But for those of you who can take it with a grain of salt Im sure it
will be interesting if not entertaining, whether or not its
educational would have to depend on your definition of the word.