Re: [TCML] A new guy with a primary threaded through holes

:L or K style "soft" copper tubing work hardens every time it is bent
slightly, or "skotched" as you call it.

I use 3/4" wide x 1" high x 7-10" long delrin blocks, then machine a series
of "U-shapes" into the blocks using a ball nose cutter on a milling
machines.  It's fast, easy, and the copper tubing quickly snaps into place.
No excessive bending and work hardening of the copper.

Dr. Resonance