Re: [TCML] OT high voltage DC power supply PLEASE HELP

What is the linear belt speed? Seems to me that VDG's ought to be a legit topic here since they are HV, make sparks, home made, etc. I suspect that I'm one of many who have built both.

Ed

Yes, the charge can be blown off the belt due to friction (air) and
intra-belt electrostatic interactions.  We run at 2,200 RPM with a 1/2 HP
motor and 7 kV DC spray.

This is getting a bit off topic so special thanks to the moderators for
letting it pass.

Dr. Resonance

On Wed, May 19, 201