Re: [TCML] Corian Adhesive

Brandon,

A few years ago, I tried to assemble some Corian pieces with common two part epoxy. The parts came apart with the application of a little stress.

TTBOMK, Corian is a suspension of mineral powder in acrylic plastic, much like polymethyl methacrylate (AKA Plexiglas). The official Corian adhesive is a color matched system that has solvents that partially dissolve the parts to be bonded, and fuse them all into a homogeneous and continuous block.

If I were looking for a strong bond, I'd go with the official DuPont adhesive.

Dave