[TCML] Party Cup/ TCBOR Caps

Hello list members, best wishes and all,

                                Altho I am a big fan of the cd942 MMC  cap The thread on party cup caps has caught my interest especially as I am a die hard fan of the  DO IT YOURSELF Religion...(tongue in cheek) ... I have always wanted to try a TCBOR home made cap bank for the fun of it. Seems like the guys who have done it sucessfully have expirenced long and happy lives with them. A couple of questions to throw out there tho before I tackle that project.
 # 1 Are they very lossy when compared to a MMC? would the power loss be significant ? #2 I would like to substitute the mineral oil for wax/parrifin like you get for canning. I can keep it liquid and vacume it just like mineral oil. I couldn't find a dieletric constant chart that would let me compare it with mineral oil. Does anyone for see a problem with going this route? The obvious avantage being that this design would not be as position sensitive and with a couple tweaks in the failure mechanism I should be able to come up with something that is compleately serviceable should a failure occur. #3 It is my understanding that quite a lot of inductance can go along with these beasts. How important is inductance in a primary resonate circuit and is there any advantage to limiting it or possibily taking advantage of capacitive inductance?  As always thks and any and all repiles ,opinons,thoughts and critisims are welcome...After all it is a learning expirence 'till ya die...   Binny...