RE: [TCML] Party Cup/ TCBOR Caps

...my Ol'  'single connection' per plate rolled caps worked well.

                Yes, I did have a couple failures through the years,..but they can be un-rolled, patched & put back in to service .
              but if I was starting out today,..Id go MMC  .   By the time you add up 60mil poly sheets , Alum flashing , pvc tanks,.end caps, Transformer oil , it adds up $$$$ !  & bulky too,..but at the time these were light years ahead of my  GLASS plate caps  . Richard Hull had a great construction vid on Rolling your own...spark on !

> Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:50:03 -0600
> Subject: Re: [TCML] Party Cup/ TCBOR Caps
> From: travis@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Michael Baumann <baumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> > > 3)Inductance - depends on the construction. If you do a single connection
> > point - it'll be bad. If you
> > make sure you have at *least* a connection per turn coming out you
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx