Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 10:44 PM
Subject: RE: [TCML] Coil V4 fail (additional)

Stephan,
Copies of the three images are here:  I think you want the first one (I've
renamed them for some reason)

http://www.hvtesla.com/richie_missing/Image3.png

http://www.hvtesla.com/richie_missing/Image2.png

http://www.hvtesla.com/richie_missing/Image1.png

These are copies I made and kept for my info. They are Richie's copyright
image and not in any way connected with myself or my site, (in other words
I'm  not  claiming credit or trying to pinch his work)

Phil