Re: [TCML] thyratrons

Yes there is it's called a DRSSTC. SGTCs are pointless to try and get music
out of them.
There is something somewhat similar to what you are talking about, it's
called a OLTC
Off the Line Tesla Coil but the DRSSTC killed the OLTC. DRSSTCs are the best
performers
in the solid state family.

My point if you are going to go threw all of the trouble to get music of of
a coil just built a SSTC or DRSSTC.

Eric