RE: [TCML] Coil V4 fail (additional)

Stephan,

Your specs are similar to mine.

I compared a recent video where I have resonant capacitor (101nF) cap
against an earlier run with the same ballast setting (20 mH) but where it
was just below the resonant value with a 72nF capacitor.

You can see the difference between the two. (Both are 200bps SRSG with a
Freau controller)

How much is down to making the system being resonant @ 200bps and just how
much is just down to a larger cap, it is hard to say of course.

My earlier 72nF setup was almost resonant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZc9mUOJh9Y

The latest 101nF setup is resonant (@ 200bps on 50Hz ):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBG_0Xv7J3s

Phil