[TCML] 24V transformer

Hey all,
Does anybody know of a good source for 12/24 or whatever volt transformers with decent current ratings. I'm gearing up to do some HIGH POWER ZVS style flyback drivers and I'm afraid the wimpy 3-amp ones I have will die in short order, and I don't want to spend a lot of money (not that anybody ever does.) Just thought maybe somebody knew of a surplus place somewhere that had some in stock. I could make my own out of MOTs but they are heavy and I don't have a never ending supply... The other alternative is to run it off the wall and use a huge current limiter for my 150+Watts target, but I don't know what that entails (aside from expensive filter caps, what is a good target, 2,000 uf?) can I use a big BJT and heat sink with small fan to limit current to an amp or two... These will be for big 2-4 ft plasma displays assuming my proposed glass lath and torch works as expected, but it never hurts to plan ahead. Thanks.

Scott Bogard.