Re: [TCML] Primary support "advance"

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Richard Schmuke <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree with making them the same I just want to ad when I made mine I made
> the supports too long then after I got them in place and mounting holes
> drilled I trimmed the ends as the last step so the ID and OD were
> concentric
> and the mounting slots were staggered.

I got away with some help from a friend using 1/4" dowels as our gauge and
secured the coil in place with zip ties.  Without sufficient access to
proper equipment to build a jig we had to brainstorm and came up with this
idea.  It worked out pretty well I think.

picture http://i.imgur.com/svCl2.jpg

Nicholas Hall
ngharo@xxxxxxxxx