[TCML] SRSG question

I'm thinking about switching out the static gap on my 12-30 NST powered coil with a SRSG. I still have one sitting around from a  pig powered coil that I sold years ago.

Before I do any swapping I have a few questions about it for the list. Would switching make much of a difference in performance on such a small coil?   If not about what power level does it start to be beneficial? I ask because I have another 12-30 NST that I plan on paralleling later on.

Steve