Re: [TCML] Dielectric strength of vinyl?

Youd have to find out exactly what type of vinyl and check with the
manufacturer to be sure but it should be between 800 - 1200 V per mil.
(.001").
So at 125 mils on the cautious side it should withstand 100kV but I
dont know for how long, Im sure there are many other factors involved
in a potential break-down.
How many amps and how much voltage do you plan on these cable carrying?