Re: [TCML] Propeller style gap

Hi Jay,
Yes 1 set of electrodes = 2 presentations per revolution = 3600 presentations per minute = 60 presentations per second.    So you'd need 4 electrodes to  get 120bps with an 1800 RPM sync motor.

I ran in this mode for quite a long and happy time with the Oriental Motor 5SK25GN-AUL.   Pics-><http://yfrog.com/3dphxj>

Cheers,
Joe