Re: [TCML] secondary winder

Hi Mike
If you send me the parts, then I will wind the coil.you pay shipping both
ways. No charge for winding.
I am 57 out of work and am good at making hand made parts, with good
precision. If you will be needing more custom made parts, or know of others,
then this might be a way for me to start, a small parts crafting shop, for
parts requiring patience,and precision,  at a competitive and reasonable
cost.
Look forward to working with you.

Billy

Ps I enjoy doing this type of work.