RE: [TCML] Question about my sparkgap and terryfilter setting and testing

Hi,

I wrote it in a bit of a hurry, got a bit unclear.
What i meant was i am at the point where i need to set my gaps to the right distance before i connect the rest of the circuit and fire up my teslacoil for the first time.

Good to know the airflow is ok. I am only going to push 500W true it to begin with.
I think i know why i had too close the gap after awhile, the electrode edges are sharp when new but after they get dull and the breakdown voltage need to be higher.

The reason i asked about the terrryfilter components is becouse i saw a video on youtube were a guy was setting his safety gaps and he had unhooked the resistors
to make the circuit uncomplete.

Thanks for the anweres, first light in a week hopfully. Will post pics if successfull :)