[TCML] Russian Electricity Museum help needed.

I have had a few emails from a Elena Grigoryeva ( elena.grigoryeva@xxxxxxxxxxxx ) who is trying to set up an Electricity/Tesla museum in St Petersburg, Russia. I am not able to help but I am sure she would be happy for any advice or to buy an exhibit or two.

Hello, Peter,
my name is Elena Grigoryeva and I am writing to you as my father (who unfortunatelly speaks very poor english) wants to create an electricity museum. We were looking on the Internet for what might be useful and came across your website and got really impressed. So that is why we decided to contact you. Anyway I would like to mention that your work is really outstanding in terms of performance quality and creativity. You seem to be really professional and extremely creative, so we decided to ask for your help in choosing the content for the museum. Not only are we interested in your help, but also we would like to have a couple of your works at our exhibition. By that I mean that we are interested in buying some items. If you got interested I will be pleased to send you any details you need. Or our Sydney friend could contact you if it is easier.
I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Best regards,
Elena Grigoryeva

Hi Peter,
I am really sorry for not answering you for so long, especially because it is me who is interested in your knowledge and expeirence. However I had to clear out many details on this project. This museum is going to be situated in St.Petersburg, Russia. The process of getting the right premises is still ongoing, the total area is planned to be about 500 m2. I understand how busy you must be, but if you could recommend somebody to get in contact with it would be really great. The next issue is something I wanted to sort out straight away. Is it possible to buy some of items that are described at your website? Now we are just planning the content for the museum, but just to be sure that if we include some of it, there will be no problems in getting it.
Thank you a lot for your time,
Best regards,
Elena

It is Elena Grigoryeva, I have written to you a couple of times on
electricity museum. From now on I will write to you from this e-mail as the
project mutured and got a name ("Tesla Park"), so please send an answer to
my last letter to this adress. For your convinience I enclose my last
letter.
Hope you do not mind if I foreward every letter to the project coordinator.
Looking foreward to hearing from you,
Best regards,
Elena Grogoryeva

Peter