Re: [TCML] Re: Touching 500Kv Tesla coil

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you're as careless as you just made it seem in your last response, you really need to stop everything now, take a step back and reevaluate everything you are doing!!! Several questions come to mind such as, why was your coil plugged in when you were servicing it, and why was your control configuration such that a bump from your leg turned your coil on. These devices are dangerous and WILL KILL YOU! Tesla coils are not toys! Consider yourself lucky! I'm sure the rest of the list shares my concern.

Regards,
Andrew