Re: [TCML] DC pulse capacitor help

In addition to Bert's concern about the Mylar dielectric, I would be very
wary of the bent insulator and terminal screws.  While the cap may test just
fine on a capacitance meter, there's no telling if the terminal insulation
has been compromized..Even it the vendor accepts returns, shipping such a
heavy beast back and forth won't be cheap.  Better to invest in a guaranteed
MMC.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA