From: bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Helical Primary
Date: Thursday, 2 September, 2010, 1:30

Hi Paul,

As Dan mentioned, MANDK is a fine program for looking at a series of geometry and coupling. However, coupling will be dependent on where you need to tune the primary (which affects physical geometry). So it's best I think to design the coil with all the components (tank cap included) and then determine the primary geometry as part of that design. Javatc is available for that type of design.

http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.html

Regards,
Bart