Re: [TCML] tesla coil did not work

Not to mention the fact that running the coil way out of tune can (and
likely will) cause severe damage to the caps and transformer.
If you push it too hard with components that you simply guess should
work, by the time you do get it in tune you would never know because
half your caps or one leg of your tranny could be fried.