Re: [TCML] Grounding Coil to Water Pipe

Another option if there is no deck or bed is to get one of those valve covers used for hiding
sprinkler valves and sold at stores like Lowes, Home Depot, etc.. Example: (url may wrap)

http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/NDS-107BC-6-inch-Round-Valve-Box-with-Lid-p/nds-107bc.htm

Drive the rod below grade and cover with the box. Then you remove the lid to connect ground when
running coil. Ground rod is unobtrusive and no trip hazard when not in use.

later
deano