Re: [TCML] Consensus on HV cable

David

Check once again for correct acronym EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) or
EPR (Ethylene-Propylene Rubber) non shielded jumpers.  MV power cable looks like
below...

http://buyawg.thomasnet.com/viewitems/all-categories-medium-voltage-cable/ower-cable-br-epr-non-shielded-pvc-jacket-br-2400v?

http://www.onestopbuy.com/omni-wire-cable/B40201-40242.asp

Transformer primary connection jumper wires would last FOREVER in Tesla Service,
but expensive at ~$6.00 per foot.  But #2, 15kV labeled cable would
have a undeniable WOW
aspect as well.

Regards

--