From: Joe Mastroianni [mailto:joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:38 PM
To: Craig
Subject: Re: [TCML] New coil and first light

  Hi Craig,

Can I ask, where did you get that teletype motor?  I've been scouring
the internet world for synchronous motors and I keep striking out.  I
currently have an 1800rpm Oriental motor, but I'd rather have a 3600 rpm
2 electrode gap.  Much simpler than the 4 - 8 electrode gap I have now.

Also, that resin arbor - how is it working out.  I like the idea of it
because as you know the UHMW is not "stiff" and is reasonably difficult
to machine.  I have a heck of a time with it on my lathe.

Cheers,
Joe

http://picasaweb.google.com/109604889970826801245/TeslaCoil?feat=directlink