[TCML] Largest Secondary Coil "Drivable" by Primary Circuit

Hi All,

I was looking at my secondary today that I plan on using in my next coil,
and it looks so small to me now!
I'm thinking about going all out with it now! :D
What's the largest sized secondary dia. I could possibly hope to use with my
primary circuit?

Specs:
* 8 Amp Variac
* Basic Terry Filter
* 15kV 30mA NST (Can add a second identical transformer for more power. ;D)
* Richard Quick Spark Gap w/ 200CFM 120 V A/C Quenching Fan
* 36kV 8.75nf MMC Bank (942C20P15K Cornell Dubilier Caps) (Second MMC bank
can be added to balance the additional NST)

Oh! Do I need to modify my Terry Filter to accomidate the second NST??? I
imagine not, but I'd hate to fry it!

What's the largest anyone here's ran with a system similar to mine?

Thanks All, I really appreciate your help!

Brandon