Re: [TCML] Largest Secondary Coil "Drivable" by Primary Circuit

Hi John,

As I increase secondary size, I'll have to subsequently account for more
power in the primary circuit in order to achieve the same spark quality.
But if I choose to increase power in the primary circuit, without increasing
the size of the secondary, it should simply throw more sparks, yes? Seems
obvious enough. If that's the case, I may just keep it the size it is and
enjoy better sparks! ;) At least until I can get more power into the primary
to pay off a bigger secondary.

Thanks John,
Brandon