[TCML] Rebuilding

Some of you might remember my catastophic secondary failure
(http://www.cmnow.com/TeslaMan/1stRun/tn29.htm) a couple of months ago.  I
truely believe it was a design failure and I don't want to make the same
mistakes again.

I have some thin walled PVC (4.125" OD, 3.875" ID), sanded and completely clean
I wish to use as the secondary coil form. I have 1300' 23AWG heavy coat magnet
wire. The rest of the TC is already built and the exact parameters have been
entered in JavaTC. The speces for the secondary are what I am concerned with
right now, unless of course some of you feel there is reason to change anything.
http://www.cmnow.com/TeslaMan/Specs.txt

Thanks for the time and wisdom folks.
Miles