Re: [TCML] SRSG vs. RQSG

I certainly can't add any technical data  to that given by the experts here, but I will say that the sound made by the arcs when using an SRSG (or ARSG) is pretty impressive compared to the random chattering of a static gap.  For entertainment value, it's a better choice.

Of course the ultimate in entertainment value is a modulated DRSSTC. But you were asking about spark gap coils.

Joe