[TCML] Biggg magnifier

Hey all

  Due to building configurations on my property i'm looking at building a 30
to 60 kW magnifier. This would make better use of my buildings. The Biggg
Coil is 10 years old now and the 20 foot tall building has been taken down.
 Not looking for any bigger sparks than with my classic coil, just about the
same.  Primarily interested in driver coil and resonator coil ratios and
wire size.  Wanting to keep resonator wire at #14 pvc wire. Ideas?

What happened to TTR.com?

Kevin E