[TCML] Intro & Coil Winder

  Hello TCML members, I recently just joined and would like to introduce my self a little.  My name is Justin, age 19, living in Michigan.  I have been into coiling for about 2 years now, and I currently own a 12KV 60mA SGTC, a SSTC (both use 4.5 x 24" coils), and more recently, a DRSSTC (12 x 48) which is still in the making.  Would like to start by showing the progress I have done with this DRSSTC, such as the winder.  Will be fun putting 1 mile of 24awg green on this!

MMC:  http://i.imgur.com/Mu3f1.jpg
Winder:  http://i.imgur.com/9YHmT.jpg
Winder Motor: http://i.imgur.com/VroS8.jpg
DRSSTC Driver test, Primary load waveform:  http://i.imgur.com/jPL3h.png

Let me know what you guys think!  Thanks!
 - Justin