RE: [TCML] Question about TM And original TM.

Hi John.
I was just checking out your TT-42 on your website.
That is pretty amazing performance from a 12/30.
I see that your NST is unpotted.
Are you removing shunts to get that sort of streamer length? Any other
special tricks?
And I'm surprised to see you running it un-potted without having it
insulated in some fashion.
This works ok eh?
This will be good motivation for me to evolve to a rotary gap, if that
is the only factor involved in getting the impressive streamer length
with such a small amount of power input.
Nice work John

Shannon Weinhold

"Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter.
When they separate, man is no more."
~Nikola Tesla