Re: [TCML] Tesla's topload

Shannon

Here is the modern equivalent of Tesla's "segmented electrode"
system for making very (VERY) large electrode systems.

http://www.phenixtech.com/files/admin/facilities52010.pdf

Phenix Technologies are a leading USA manufacturer of high voltage,
high power test equipment, for the power and R&D industries.

Regards

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA USA