Re: Re: [TCML] Tesla's topload

It's very common in use on large Marx impulse generators --- like the huge
one at hydro-Quebec in Canada or Hipotronics units 2 M.

The use is caused by the huge cost and impracticality of spinning huge
toroids --- like the Wardenclyffe one.  Smaller integral units are the only
practical way to go.

D.C. Cox