RE: [TCML] MMC problems

Cole,

I take it you're using the resistors in question to drain the capacitors. May I ask the value, wattage rating (so I can determine physical dimensions and, therefore,  voltage stand-off) and number in parallel/series per capacitor, as well as the number of capacitors in series and voltage of the transformer?

If I were to make a guess, I'd say that your resistors are fried or are of too low a value. Considering that your tank circuit worked seamlessly, earlier, I'd have to assume it's the former issue I mentioned.

I'll PM my E-mail address for Skype/Windows Live Messenger, should you like to contact me via either for one-on-one troubleshooting.

 - Christopher