Re: [TCML] Black Plastic

Hi Jay,

As with any black plastic, you would need to determine it's conductance characteristics, as some use carbon as the coloring agent (bad). However, not all dark colored plastics are conductive. The best way to check for this is to bring the leads of a HV source (like an NST) to a piece of it and see it there are any notable sparks or excessive corona hiss to it's surface. If not, then it will likely work fine for your intended purpose.

David Rieben