From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:31 PM
To: tesla list
Subject: [TCML] MOT stacks

Hello all and Merry Christmas,

How necessary is it that MOTs be of exactly the same type when stacking them
in a MOT stack. I am planning on putting 2 in series and 2 series pairs in
parallel. Or 3 in series and 2 sets of 3 in parallel. I have plenty of mots,
but they are a hodge podge mess of them, only 2 of which are exactly the
same. Should I just ball park it and try to make each mot somewhat symmetric
to each of its paralleled counterparts?

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off you hands."