Re: [TCML] DC coils

Hi Steve

If I understand this you are measuring the AC current to ground at the centre of the MOT stack, would this not indicate the current imbalance between the two sides of the MOT stack, have I got that right ?
Rgds
Ted L in NZ
SNIP
6 MOTS in series. Center two grounded and in ammo box with transformer oil.
Actually the cores are connected to an analog milliamp meter and then to
ground so I can monitor the DC current without the meter being at a high
potential.  There are back to back diodes across the meter for safety in
case the meter opens up.  Each pair of outer transformers is also in their
own separate ammo box with oil, with the cores insulated from the boxes.