RE: [TCML] my tesla coil video

David,

For all intent and purposes, this is actually better than a lot of "how a Tesla coil works" videos I've seen.  However, in the
future, you may want to work on a couple of video-related issues...

1. Bump up the volume...had to turn the sound WAY up on my speakers to hear the first half.
   I would suggest 3 to 4 decibels higher.

2. Avoid reflections... when you pulled the curtain back, it revealed the reflection of the
   Overhead light fixture, and that steals light away from your camera.

Otherwise, you did very well... good streamer length, but now I'm going to stand aside, and let
The others get in their 2 cents about how to improve/tweak your coil.
---
Reverend Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux
Pastor, MSB Ministries
Hattiesburg, MS