Re: [TCML] Tuning a Tesla Coil with an Oscilloscope

DC -

To save a fortune in stamps, how about if you just share the plans as a
Google document, shared with anyone who has the URL?  It seems that more
than a few are curious about your tuner.  Hopefully that will clear up my
confusion about what you meant by tuning by changing the distance of the
antenna to coil (?).

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA