[TCML] Bagain on list again - with new VTTC videos

Hi All,

It has been a few years since I have been on the list.  Nice to be back
after so long!

I have just made my first contributions to YouTube, and that is what has
prompted me to join the list again.

I would like some feedback and also some advertising for my videos!  The
current videos are of my dual 833C VTTC,

which gives 32 inch streamers from a 6000V/1A supply.

I have been concentrating on Class E modulated coils recently.  I have a
stereo pair working now!  I needed

some help from Dan McCauley to get a stereo pair working - I'll explain the
unique issues with this later.

I run the audio to these coils via fibre optic/DAC at 24bits/96kHz for HD
audio.

I plan to get some videos of this setup on YouTube this weekend.

Anyway my current YouTube VTTC coil links are

Technical walkthrough and initial demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scyz1AFBlzM

True Colour HD run (lower exposure to show true colour of streamers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xf0RhvZxkA

Cheers and enjoy!

Ian