[TCML] 4'-5' tesla coil sparks?

Hello everyone,

I am constructing a Tesla coil for The Rochester museum and Science Center.

The goal is to have the coil mounted on the ceiling inside a Faraday cage with all the electronics mounted above the coils inside the ceiling.
Weight is supposedly not an issue.

I was wondering if anyone had a time tested design that would produce a ~4'-5' arc. Hopefully with a power supply consisting of a couple 15/60's or something comparable. Durability is more of a concern than price.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV