[TCML] Pole transformer

I recently acquired a 10KVA pole transformer that has been removed from its
case.
My plans are to build a suitable enclosure and fill it with oil to immerse
the transformer.
My question has to do with the wiring of the transformer.
It has 6 connection points.
4  copper straps, 2 large and 2 smaller on one side of the transformer.
2  smaller wire on the opposite side.
Measuring the resistance, I have continuity from 1 large strap to one of the
smaller straps
Same with the opposite set of straps. No continuity from the large straps to
each other.
The smaller wires on the opposite side I assume are the high voltage
windings and I measure resistance across them.
This is a 220 v transformer with 2 high voltage outputs 12 KV.
Can anyone explain the low side wiring to me with the copper straps

Joe