Re: [TCML] Synchronous Teletype motor for sale

Well I am biased towards my own web site ;-)  The page for my propeller gap
is maybe my favorite and can be found at:
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/sync_gap.htm
There is a link for Terry Blake's site on that page as well.

For tungsten rods, eBay is also good.  I'd go with pure tungsten, just to
mitigate radioactive health concerns.  For cutting the rods, the thin
Dremmel cutting disks work well.

While you're on eBay, you may want to look at a small Variac and motor run
cap for a Freau phase controller - essential in my book.

The motor will hit the USPS first thing tomorrow!

Regards, Gary