Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 6:05 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] New faraday suit videos added!

Happy New Year!

I just viewed your Faraday suit videos. That is the first time I ever saw someone explain about those in that kind of detail. I can't wait until you finish it and use it. The last time I saw anyone making something similar was at this medieval fair I went to. They were assembling the rings in much the same way. I can see why they are so expensive since they take a lot of time and patience to make.

Do you plan to make it all one piece? If so, will the opening be in the front or back? How will you "zip" it on?

Is such a suit useable with any size or any voltage coil?

Best of luck in your completion of it,

Becky

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Robinson" <arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 12:48 PM
Subject: [TCML] New faraday suit videos added!

I know this is way late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

To those of you that have been following along with the chainmail faraday suit we made some significant progress over the holidays and I added some new videos.

Visit http://www.teslamad.com/ and click on faraday suit under projects (for those of you new to the series)

Also the resources page is finally up, so for those of you who have been bugging me, yes I will start to accept files to put on the site and for everyone else who doesn't have a clue what im talking about, I'm offering archive space to the Tesla community for resources such as MMC design chart, etc. that'll be easier to access than digging through the TCML archives. So contact me if you have something that the rest of the coiling community could use (Counting on you vets). See the video on the resources page about this.

Thanks again everyone for your continued support and as always, be safe!

--
*/Andrew M. Robinson/*
arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx