Re: [TCML] aluminum for faraday suit ?

hi,

just on my semi-educated opinion( and i may be wrong) but wouldn't the inherently high oxide layer on aluminum cause large contact resistance between rings? maybe not high enough to cause significant voltage drop but its certainly (as i see it) higher than shiny steel would be. again i could be wrong.

Regards
Paul.