From: B McPeak <bmcpeak363@xxxxxxx>
To: tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jan 10, 2011 4:26 pm
Subject: [TCML] Sync gap setup

Hello,

	I need some help setting up a synchronous rotary gap. I have built

several coils with static gaps. This is the first sync one. Gap is 1800

RPM motor and four tungsten flying  electrodes, and 2 stationary. Phase

is adjusted by disc position. Have built a larger MMC bank for rotary

operation per a design program. Any help on getting the phase adjusted

with simple tools would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Brad McPeak